<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Revisions for Interact 2005
I've made a bunch of changes to the Notes and still need to update the slides accordingly. I added a second chart on growth of data conferencing. The two together appear more dramatic. I cut down the slide about problems and benefits and noted that we have outgrown these early problems.

I added a slide about the Polycom pilot and another about the future of videoconferencing. This adds to an already heavy emphasis on this topic.

I'm tempted to add to the workflow section, but not now.

A lot of links to websites related to products are out of date. These change too fast. Some products have disappeared or been swallowed up by other companies. I updated these in the Notes and in the Materials.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?